Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

It would seem...

that you and I have the same view of the entire halo series. It was a good game, until the multiplayer was taken over by drunken college frat fucks and 3 year olds. Seriously, Halo appeals to the bottom of the barrel of the gaming community.

This ends my elitist rant. EGORAPTOR IS AWESOME, AND SO IS THIS CARTOON. 5!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

You continue to amaze me.

Incredulous!! A combination between incredible and fabulous. AWESOME FLASH!!

KFK's Adventures #10 KFK's Adventures #10

You are my idol.

I strive to make myself like you more each and every day. Excuse me, but I must go purchase fireworks and rubbing alcohol.

Seriously, good toon guys, as always.

Al-Quada Music Video Al-Quada Music Video

First of all...

Learn how to use the ease tool. It really helps smooth things out in animation.

Secondly, while NG is a bit of a harsh environment, what do you expect us to say? "GOOD JOB!! YOU MADE A FLASH! ZOMG DIS ROX." Uh, no. You made a flash that could have been better.

I'm glad to know that you don't like terrorists, but hey, if you're going to make a cartoon about it, make something quality, man. It's very apparent that you gave a good amount of effort, but just play around with flash some more, and keep workin' at it.

(Oh, and don't pull that "GET A GF OR WIFE/JOB LOLZ" crap with me, ok?)

Keep at it,

Monkey Box

SMIRF-06 responds:

well thank your the Tip i will def. look into that, and I don't expect people to say whatever that meant ( I didnt get it all) but nor should people just say "thats shit" and then leave it, id rather have somone say "yay" or "nay" then why, and then maybe a tip not just...thats crap, go kill yourself...lol

ventile chico chupa ventile chico chupa

HUZZAH!!

Damn straight! Preach it to meh! Clear message, to the point.

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

wow!

Superb animation. Seriously, this is great. I really like the interactive menu at the end, very cool touch. Fantastic man!

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Man...

I really didn't lose anybody in 9/11, but I do know many people who did, and that there are thousands and thousands of families that lost their loved ones. Some of them are little girls or little boys, and I think this is pretty damn accurate as to what they're going through. Seriously, I'm startin' to tear up. Good movie.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Mindchamber rules!!

Nice work mindchamber! Incredible animation, very smooth, terrific style... JUST WOW. Freakin' awesome job man. All my 5 belong to this!

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Wow!

This is an awesome megaman tribute! Very very cool. Although, I'm not really sure if robots bleed. Still, VERY BADASS FLASH.

The Fling Brothers The Fling Brothers

Holy crapola

That was hilarious!! Good job! Nice Smooth animation!